The Kitchen is the heart and soul of the home. Styling our kitchen is the chief job that we do devotedly. Possessing the best appliances for our kitchen is every chef’s dream. Investing our time and money in the right products is efficient. Microwave, Gas stove, Crockery, and Pressure Cooker we need to look out for the best of the best. It is not only because of the desire of acquiring the most stylish kitchen but the other reason is safety. Safety is the topmost preference that we should give a nod to.
Cooking in the pressure cooker is good for health. All the vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients are not lost in cooking, but there are a lot of varieties. What to choose? Here, I will start with the kind of pressure cookers available and the pros and cons of them. Along with that, I have chosen the best cookers of each type so you can choose accordingly.
Table of Contents
Aluminum Pressure Cooker
Aluminum Pressure Cookers are widely used and preferred. Here are some of the attributes of this.
- Economical. Aluminum pressure cookers are economical and easy to get.
- Light in weight. The mentioned pressure cooker is light in weight.
- Good Conductor of heat. Aluminum pressure cookers are a good conductor of heat. The heat provided gets divided evenly and gives every part of the cooker the same treatment.
- Consumes less time. One of the most useful features of this kind is that it takes less time to prepare food.
- Difficult to maintain. The aluminum pressure cooker is difficult to maintain as it gets wraps easily, the scratches are another problem.
- Burnt Food. If not taken care of, the food could be burned as aluminum is a good conductor of heat, this is bound to happen.
- Adds aluminum to the food. The aluminum pressure if used for a long time it dissolves a small amount of aluminum to the food cooked, which is hazardous.
Now, after mentioning the respective pros and cons we have hand-picked some of the best products for you from the most trusted websites.
Top 5 Aluminum Pressure Cooker
Butterfly Friendly 5 L Induction Bottom Pressure Cooker
This aluminum pressure cooker is a 5L cooker suitable for medium-sized families. Easy to handle with outer lid and a 5-year warranty on the product. The price is light on the pocket. Safety is also not neglected, the gasket ring and the precision weight valve minimizes the risk of accidents.
It is safe for Dishwasher as well. The bottom is made of thick concave machine pressed aluminum that you can use on both induction cooktops and gas stoves.
Pigeon storm Induction based Pressure Cooker
It is a 3 L Aluminum pressure cooker that is suitable for a small 2-3 member family. The Lid type is inner and comes with a 5-year warranty. The product is dishwasher safe as well. It is also resistant to oil deposits and is very easy to clean and maintain. The safety measures are already appropriately provided.
Butterfly Standard plus 7.5 L Induction bottom Pressure Cooker
This Outer lid Aluminum pressure cooker is best for large families of 5-6 members. It is dishwasher safe and comes with a 5-year warranty. The body is made up of high-grade virgin aluminum that ensures safe and healthier cooking. It is suitable for both the available cooktops.
Prestige Popular plus 12 L Induction bottom Pressure Cooker
This 12 L Aluminum Pressure cooker is very large and is perfect for any occasion. For picnics, parties, festivals or any other upcoming event, this one is for them. It has an outer lid and is dishwasher safe. Here it being the dishwasher safe is a good feature because washing big utensils consumes a lot of time and effort.
The warranty for 5-year is also provided. It is constructed out of Virgin aluminum which makes it safer for healthier food. This pressure cooker is resistant to corrosion, so it’s maintenance is not a problem. The precision weight valve, the metallic safety plug, and the controlled gasket release system ensures maximum safety.
Prestige Nakshatra plus Red handi 5 L Induction bottom Pressure Cooker
This Aluminum pressure cooker is a special mention because it has a different color that many people do not possess. Apart from its special features the color makes it a must-have. Its Lid type is Inner type and provides a 5-year warranty as well. The handling of the pressure cooker is very easy.
It is dishwasher safe also. Serving in this traditional handi style pressure cooker will also look pretty. With this, you don’t need to fret over what kind of dish you need to have to serve. Simply and effortlessly put it on the table and let everyone devour the food and appreciate the taste of your hands and your sense of style as well. Apart from all this, safety is also ensured.
Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker is making its way into the homes. Here are some of the pros and cons of this.
- Durable. Stainless Steel Pressure Cookers are durable and long-lasting. They do not get wrap easily.
- Easy to Clean. These pressure cookers are very easy to clean and maintain.
- Resistance Power high. These pressure Cookers do not get scratched easily and they are resistant to corrosion as well. Overall their resistance power is very high.
- Easy to Cook. This kind of pressure cooker doesn’t require much attention. The food will not get burnt if you forget about it for some time.
- Expensive. Stainless Steel Pressure Cookers are more expensive than other pressure cookers.
- Consumes more Time. The Stainless Steel Cookers are not very good conductors of heat, they take more time to cook food.
- Slightly Heavy. This kind of cooker is durable no doubt but they are heavy to carry. You need to take precautions because of this.
After describing the details well we have selected some products of Stainless Steel Pressure Cookers for you. Let’s have a look.
Top 5 Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Hawkins Stainless Steel 3 L Induction bottom Pressure Cooker
This small 3 L pressure cooker is for a 2-3 member family. The Lid type is inner and the product is on a 5-year warranty. It is dishwasher safe as well. The main feature is of course anti-corrosion. The base always stays flat and durable and it can be used for versatile cooking too. This cooker can be used on both the gas stoves.
Hawkins Stainless Steel 5 L Induction bottom Pressure Cooker
This Pressure cooker is ideal for an average-sized family. The cooker supports the inner lid and is dishwasher safe that makes it easier to clean. The uniform heating system ensures uniform cooking and saves fuel by reducing the cooking time. For safety, the pressure cooker is on a 5-year warranty. Hawkins is a trusted company, we have seen them from our childhood so it is another reason to trust them.
Hawkins Stainless Steel 8 L Induction bottom Pressure Cooker
This Induction base stainless steel pressure cooker is best for large families. This pressure cooker can be used on both the cooktops. The lid is an inner type. The warranty is of 5-year and it is dishwasher compatible. Cook healthy and nutritious food in this Hawkins stainless steel 8 L Induction bottom pressure cooker.
Prestige Nakshatra Alpha 3.5 L Induction bottom Pressure Cooker
This small cooker is durable and long-lasting. The lid is an inner lid and dishwasher compatible. A small cooker that supports all your needs is here and cooking for your mid-night cravings is easy now thankfully. Comfortable handles are provided along with the safety of the Alpha base, new weight valve, and metallic safety plug. The 5-year warranty is a cherry on top of this beautiful handy product.
Prestige Clip-on mini Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker with Glass Lid Induction base
This Pressure cooker comes with a glass lid that is a beautiful accessory. Cook with the steel lid of course and serve the dish in the same with the glass lid. Apart from serving with the glass lid you can cook or boil simple things with the glass lid too. The lid type is outer and has a 5-year warranty. The Pressure cooker is 3 L and suits a small family well. Furthermore, it is dishwasher safe.
Hard-Anodized Pressure Cooker
The hard-anodized Pressure cooker is a new discovery and people are slowly shifting to it. Its pros and cons are.
- Non-Sticky. The best quality is that the food doesn’t stick on the surface. It is safe to cook a variety of food in this because of this amazing feature.
- Tough. Made from unique components it is not only tough but durable also. It looks like a new product for years.
- Heat Distribution. The heat in this kind of pressure cooker distributes evenly and gives attention to every part.
- Light in Weight. It is light in weight so easy to handle and cook.
- Expensive. This pressure cooker is a little expensive compared to other products.
- Cooking Sprays. On this kind of Cooker, you can not use any type of cooking sprays.
- Reacts with food. The layer on the bottom melts and reacts with the food, making it not very healthy and safe.
Moving on from the details we are putting up some suggestions on what to buy from the large variety of Pressure cookers available.
Top 5 Hard-Anodized Pressure Cooker
Prestige Deluxe Plus Hard-Anodized Outer Lid Induction Base Pressure Cooker
This one is not only useful but looks amazing as well. This Induction base Pressure Cooker is 3 L and fits the needs of a small family. A 5-year warranty is also provided. Available in black color. This is a good one. The material is of aluminum which makes it more friendly and comfortable. The flat base is suitable for both the cooktops. A pressure indicator is also given teaching on when to open the cooker lid.
Prestige Deluxe Plus Hard-Anodized Outer Lid Induction base Pressure Cooker
This one is 5 L and black in color. Compatible enough for both the cooktops to cook. It is aluminum hard-anodized. It also has comfortable handles that avoid burns. The precision weight valve and controlled GRS ensure safety. They are also providing a 5-year warranty. It is durable and easy to clean.
Prestige Deluxe Plus Hard-Anodized Outer Lid Induction base Pressure Cooker
This hard-anodized pressure cooker with Induction bottom is perfect for large families. It is 7.5 L. It works on both Induction and gas stoves and has a 5-year warranty too. For safety, there is a pressure indicator, weight valve, and GRS controlled. Double screw durable handles provide extra comfort to the pressure cooker.
Prestige Nakshatra Plus Hard-Anodized Inner Lid Pressure Cooker
This one is different from the other products. It has 3 L capacity and has ebonite handles that ensure the safety and comfort of handling well. Another amazing feature is that it is Dishwasher safe. Compatible for both the cooktops. Its overall material is aluminum and the color is black.
Pritam by Home Creations Hard-Anodized Induction base Outer Lid Pressure Cooker
This Induction base pressure cooker is unique from the others mentioned above. It has a glass lid that makes it more useful. It is 3 L and dishwasher safe. The accessories are of stainless steel which makes the life of the pressure cooker more long and durable. This Induction base pressure cooker is on a 2-year warranty.
The cooker is the paramount thing that we should watch out for because this thing is very handy and there are a lot of options available in the market, sometimes confusing us. The question is what is the finest choice accessible for Cooker? Induction base Pressure Cooker is ideal for Indian homes.
Sometimes back, normal gas stove compatible only Pressure Cooker was used but now the time has changed and a lot of people are switching to Induction Cooktops so, it is better to have a Pressure Cooker that is Induction Compatible. Induction base Pressure Cooker works on both the cooktops.